The company espAfrika represented on this website and its employees respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Personal information that you supply to us via this website and via e-mail (“your personal information”) is only used and processed for the purpose:
- For which we request the information, as stated in the relevant e-mail;
- and/or to the extent necessary to enable espAfrika to meet its obligations to you;
- and to comply with our legal obligations.
espAfrika will not disclose your personal information to third parties outside espAfrika, unless:
- espAfrika is permitted or required to do so by law; or
- it is in the public interest to do so; or
- it is necessary to protect the rights of a company in espAfrika; or
- you have expressly authorised espAfrika to do so.
espAfrika may from time to time use your personal information to compile profiles for statistical purposes. However, such profiles or statistical data cannot be linked to any identifiable individual.
espAfrika has put controls in place to prevent unauthorised access to, modification or destruction of your personal information, whether accidental or deliberate. These controls are based on the requirements of the business and conform to commonly accepted industry standards as well as contractual and legal requirements.
espAfrika may have different online privacy policies due to the fact that the nature of their services or products require a deviation from this general policy. If this is the case, the relevant company’s specific policy will govern your use of its web site, on-line services and products.
If you do not interact with us or if you browse our website anonymously, we may from time to time collect information such as your email address.
Copyright subsists in all materials on this website. You may use the information and print or reproduce materials from this website only.